Saturday, August 29, 2009

Hawaii - 2008




My trip to Hawaii in September 2008 (for my birthday) was another great time. Another loner trip due to ‘last minute’ decision making on my part. I hung out in Honolulu on Oahu for a week, in retrospect this trip would have been a lot more fun with friends, but I still had a great time.

I stayed on Waikiki Beach at the Sheraton Princess for 2 days (cashed in some Starwood points I had) -- it was OK, very comfy bed...good location. I moved over to Park Shore Hotel, very basic but even better location, right across the street from the beach and near the zoo and about 5 ABC stores, ha ha...I think there are ABC Stores connected to every hotel in Waikiki. I reccomend Park Shore or any of the Aqua Hotels if your on a budget - they have great deals and have remodeled most of them - I also had a great massage at Aqua Bamboo.

Hawaii is absolutely gorgeous (although after a day in the city of Honolulu I just felt like I was in Miami). Next time I would love to visit some of the other Islands and stay a lot longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment