Saturday, August 29, 2009

In The Shadow of Variety


What’s in a name? Well, the name of this blog has various meanings, both literal and connotative. I will only focus on the connotative, to avoid any potential ‘blog stalkers’…yes, my ego is that big…or my fear is that debilitating, you decide.

Ahhh variety [vuh-rahy-i-tee]…my favorite definition of this word would have to be: A group that is distinguished from other groups by a specific characteristic or set of characteristics.

So am I living in the shadow of this spoken of group? Perhaps. Or maybe I’d like to be in the shadows of this said group…whatever that group may be to you or me. Confused yet? Welcome to my world.

I’m almost positive this blog will evolve and gain focus…for now, it will consist of things that interest me…and may interest you. Keep coming back!

No comments:

Post a Comment