Saturday, August 29, 2009

Where I’ve Been



Hmmm…let’s see, I’ve been many places within the United States (plans for more trips abroad are at the top of my ‘to do’ list – budgets pending). I have driven from Florida to California three times, hitting Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and Nevada. Good times. I have been to NYC and Chicago twice (each), both on business. The energy of NYC is incredible, like no other place I’ve been (most similar to Las Vegas, but more responsible).



Internationally I’ve only been to Australia and Mexico. I went to Sydney, Australia in 2005 for a week, it was amazing. By far the cleanest city I have been to. The Ozzie folks are also very friendly. I went alone, mainly because it was a spur of the moment trip I wanted to get in before starting a new job. I highly recommend traveling alone…not all the time, as sharing a trip with a mate, friends and family can make it more fun and memorable….but don’t be afraid to go alone if that’s how it works out! The world really may not be as scary as you think....and research is key.

No comments:

Post a Comment