Saturday, August 29, 2009

My first post...


Well, not sure I really have time for a blog...but here goes. I suppose I'm creating this as an extension of my Facebook...really wanted a place to share my photos and experiences in travel or just kicking it around LA. Facebook is great, but not everyone wants to see ALL my stuff...so those dedicated to the life of Chad now have a destination (and its OK if my Mom is the only one who reads this, because I know she will enjoy it).




I have been wanting to try my hand at blogging for a while. I love taking pictures, so I plan to try and showcase the best of the best (in my opinion) and provide some context. I may post a funny rant here and there...or let my dog post something (he is bugging me for a Facebook page, apprently he has a lot to say).


OK, I think post should be short so I will end now...more to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment