Friday, September 4, 2009

Ahhh Seattle

I was in Seattle back in 2005 for work and I took an extra day to bum around and do the whole tourist thing. I saw the space needle and took the "duck tour" which I highly reccomend...it was funny as hell....you see the city by land and air...check it out.

The space needle was very cool too. Seattle is a great town, kind of like an LL Bean catalog...everyone was so friendly. I stayed at the W Hotel downtown and I swear it was the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in. I got to hang out with my buddy Mikey who lived theere at the time and he told me about the Seattle Underground (which I didn't have time to see) and got me some cow chip cookies...good stuff.

Of course I checked out the Pike Place Market and had some great seafood at this little italian place tucked away, overlooking the water...would have been romantic if I wasn't alone, lol.
Did I mention it was July and felt like November? It only rained once though. Really beautiful city...I can't wait to go back some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment