Saturday, September 17, 2011

Eli's Acceptance

Had to share a historical moment in Darwin Dog history...Eli has (reluctantly) allowed Aubry up on the bed. In true Aubry fashion, he has take over (in his fun playful way).

Eli is a bit of a circulating sleeper so I don't feel too bad. One minute he's on the bed, the next he's down in his bed or on the couch or in the dining room. Aubry tends to pick a place and pass out in a ball.







Eli usually sleeps at my feet in bed, but he's gone when I wake up. Little Aubry slept in a ball next to me all night, which was nice (although my allergy doc would disagree). Eli tends to sprawl out in the middle, the he gets mad if I move...showing his protest with a sharp glare and jumping off the bed into the other room. Yeah, he can me a diva (we are so similar).








We'll see how this goes. I feel I may be out a bed at this point...at least Aubry is easier to move, he is up to 23 lbs from the 16lbs when I adopted him! Hes gotten taller too, I think he willBe the same size as Eli, just more lean.







My solid boy Eli fluctuates in weight (like me, and Oprah) between 28 - 32 lbs...hoping to stay around 28 lbs soon...as I'm trying to get my 175 lbs figure back down to it's rightful 165 lbs!
I may try the Abs Diet, it looks like the Body for Life plan I did years ago that worked well for me...I feel another post coming on this issue :)






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone...typos are part of my charm!

1 comment:

  1. I sleep sprawled in the middle of my people. Sideways to take up more room. There's also at least one cat in the bed too.

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete